ctakes-user mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Collection Processing Engine (CPE) Exception, User Install
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:42:29 GMT
Hi Tol, you might prefer to try the test_plaintext.xml CPE instead of the CDA one:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/collection_processing_engine/test_plaintext.xml
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/collection_processing_engine/test_plaintext.xml>

Cheers,

Britt

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 2:25 PM, Tol O. <toltox@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am following the cTAKES 3.2 User Install Guide with cTAKES 3.2.1 using Linux and Java
8.

> At step 8 of the Collection Processing Engine (CPE) (click the play button) I am get
an error message:
> "org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of CAS Processor
with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed. [...] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
URI is not hierarchical."

> I read a bit on this mailing list and saw that other people also encountered such or
a similar error. I followed the install guide step by step and extracted/copied the cTAKES
resources folder over the already existing resources folder of cTAKES.

> Does anybody know how to fix this Exception problem to run the Collection Processing
Engine (CPE)?