ctakes-user mailing list archives

From David Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DrugNER working?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:43:00 GMT
Thanks, Pei. I was able to get it working by including the
org.apache.ctakes/ctakes-drug-ner library in my project. But the accuracy
isn't anywhere near where I would need it to be, so I'm looking at other
options. Has anyone tried integrating MedXN with cTAKES? MedXN performs
extremely well on the handful of test medical notes that I ran it on.

Thanks,

Dave