ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DrugNER working?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:13:37 GMT
Dave,
There was a related email one [1].
Essentially, you shouldn't need a secondary/redundant lookup window and
dictionary.  It should just iterate through all of the Medications
previously identified by the Dictionary Lookup Component.
See sample config [2] in how to add that to your existing pipeline.  Let us
know if that works for you.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201412.mbox/%3c924DE05C19409B438EB81DE683A942D916DB2493@CHEXMBX1A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3e
[2]