ctakes-user mailing list archives

From David Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Subject URI is not hierarchical exception from LvgCmdApiResourceImpl
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 20:31:51 GMT
Does anyone know what is causing this exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:418)
at
org.apache.ctakes.lvg.resource.LvgCmdApiResourceImpl.load(LvgCmdApiResourceImpl.java:65)

I'm getting that when I try to run the clinical pipeline inside of IntelliJ
using a TestNG unit test. I can run the pipeline from CPE and from a
Clojure REPL no problem, so it must be something in IntelliJ setting
something up wrong.

When I step through a debugger the uri it's trying to use is:

jar:file:/home/davek/.m2/repository/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes-lvg-res/3.2.0/ctakes-lvg-res-3.2.0.jar!/org/apache/ctakes/lvg/data/config/lvg.properties

which is clearly not a valid file path.

I came across Jira ticket CTAKES-314
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-314> when it's mentioned one
time without any discussion. I haven't found any other references to it yet
though.

Thanks,

Dave