ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Di Santo <giovi.disa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX installation Exception java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:49:24 GMT
Hi Vijay,
Thanks for your reply.
I added that file as you suggested. The installation process has passed
that point and now... I suppose... It's filling the database. I have been
running it for 2 hours so far... I suppose it's taking a lot of time cause
it's creating a dictionary lookup table for my local umls installation.
I'll let you know when the installation is over.

Best regards

Giovanni