ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Di Santo <giovi.disa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX installation Exception java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:16:55 GMT
Hi,
I have tried to install YTEX in another machine and the same exception is
thrown during the installation. The output is slightly different:
http://pastebin.com/gVhSFYKp.
I suppose I make some mistakes during the installation process.
When in the ytes installation guide is written to copy  "over" my
installation I use a command like "cp -R /directory_fo_copy/* /ctakes_home".
Is there any already ready ytex version that I can download and use for
Linux?

I don't really now what could be the problem and I need to test the
Semantic Similarity feature.

Best regards

Giovanni