ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Di Santo <giovi.disa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX installation Exception java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:55:07 GMT
The installation procedure is over now and it seems it went well. If you
need I can provide the installation logs.
I have some questions about the semantic similarity feature. I have tried
the example provided in the guide and It worked. I tried with other cui for
example virus(C0042776) and aids(C0001175) and it gave me a similarity of
0.0... that sounded strange.
I thought maybe because I was using a small part of umls so I tried with
the option "-Dytex.conceptGraphName=umls" but I got the same result.
Do I have to build my own concept graph and corups information content as
described in the guide? if yes how can I do that for the whole umls
database? Do you think the final graph would be too big?

Best regards,

Giovanni