ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MedicationMention for Acetaminophen
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 04:55:50 GMT
James,

This was the problem. It's resolved now. Thank you a lot for your help.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Masanz, James J. <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
> Within the output, within MedicationMention there is
> org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.refsem.OntologyConcept
>
> Within that, there is an attribute called "code"
> If you see code = "C7777777", then you are using a small sample dictionary that is included
in cTAKES only for very basic illustration purposes, and you should try using AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor.xml
instead of AggregatePlainTextProcessor.xml

> If that is not the problem, please tell us if you have checked cTAKES out from SVN or
if you are have downloaded and are using the binary or source distribution, and which release
(such as 3.1.1).