ctakes-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Susrutha Gongalla <susrutha.gonga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTAKES 3.2.0 CPE error
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:13:26 GMT
The original URI not hierarchical error seems to be coming while
initializing a CAS object from the chunker model file.

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO Chunker - Chunker model file:
org/apache/ctakes/chunk
er/models/chunker-model.zip
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
CAS
Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.

I am copying the entire log below for your reference.
I will try installing version 3.2.1. Right now I'm working with 3.2.0

Meanwhile, I will try the way around suggested by Kim and send an update.
Thank you

Command Prompt log:

C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0>java -cp
"C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/

lib/*;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.

0/resources/"
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/con

fig/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx3g org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmFrame

Nov 19, 2014 1:38:47 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>

WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at
root 0

x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.

log4j: reset attribute= "false".

log4j: Threshold ="null".

log4j: Level value for root is  [INFO].

log4j: root level set to INFO

log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender]

log4j: Parsing layout of class: "org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout"

log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss}
%5p %c{

1} - %m%n].

log4j: Adding appender named [consoleAppender] to category [root].

19 Nov 2014 13:39:35  INFO ClearNLPDependencyParserAE - using Morphy
analysis? t

rue

Loading configuration.

Loading feature templates.

Loading lexica.

Loading model:

................................................................................

........

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO TokenizerAnnotatorPTB - Initializing
org.apache.ctake

s.core.ae.TokenizerAnnotatorPTB

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator - Finite
state mac

hines loaded.

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextAnnotator - SCOPE ORDER: [1, 3]

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO NegationContextAnalyzer - initBoundaryData()
called f

or ContextInitializer

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextAnnotator - SCOPE ORDER: [1, 3]

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO StatusContextAnalyzer - initBoundaryData()
called for

 ContextInitializer

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO SentenceDetector - Sentence detector model file:
org/

apache/ctakes/core/sentdetect/sd-med-model.zip

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO POSTagger - POS tagger model file:
org/apache/ctakes/

postagger/models/mayo-pos.zip

19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO Chunker - Chunker model file:
org/apache/ctakes/chunk

er/models/chunker-model.zip

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
CAS

Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi

alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:83)

        at
org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingE

ngine(UIMAFramework_impl.java:420)

        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(UIMAF

ramework.java:864)

        at
org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.startProcessing(CpmPanel.java:573)



        at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.access$000(CpmPanel.java:105)

        at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel$1.run(CpmPanel.java:713)

Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initializati

on of CAS Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg

ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1104)

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProces

sors(CPEFactory.java:550)

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java

:253)

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.ja

va:127)

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi

alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:75)

        ... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical

        at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.FileResourceImpl.load(FileResourceImp

l.java:44)

        at
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.registerResource(R

esourceManager_impl.java:603)

        at
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.initializeExternal

Resources(ResourceManager_impl.java:442)

        at
org.apache.uima.resource.Resource_ImplBase.initialize(Resource_ImplBa

se.java:153)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.initializ

e(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:157)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.ini

tialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:123)

        at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy

sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)

        at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co

mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)

        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)



        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav

a:387)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java

:254)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini

tASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini

tializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)

        at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini

tialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)

        at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy

sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)

        at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co

mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)

        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)



        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:314)



        at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav

a:425)

        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg

ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1088)

        ... 9 more

--
Best Wishes,
Susrutha

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 1:58 AM, Pei Chen <pei.chen@wiredinformatics.com>
wrote:

> The premise behind the *res.jar's was that you should be able to read the
> models/resources from within a jar which could be deployed to maven
> central.  The dependency parser should be able to read the models from the
> -res.jar via InputStream.  I believe the only ones that currently require
> physical java.io.File is LVG and Dictionary Lookup.  Could you confirm
> which component the original URI is not hierarchical is coming from?  We
> can see if we can get that fixed in the next patch...
>
> I'm working on a release candidate 2 for 3.2.1 and should be ready in a
> day or so.  If you're willing to give that a shot (I vaguely recall there
> were some fixes to similar issues)
>
>     Pei Chen
> Wired Informatics <http://www.wiredinformatics.com>
> 265 Franklin St Ste 1702
> Boston, MA 02110
> tel: (617) 433-7544
> Pei.Chen@wiredinformatics.com
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Pei Chen <chenpei@apache.org> wrote:
>
>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Kim Ebert <kim.ebert@imatsolutions.com>
>> Date: Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 1:27 PM
>> Subject: Re: cTAKES 3.2.0 CPE error
>> To: Susrutha Gongalla <susrutha.gongalla@gmail.com>,
>> user@ctakes.apache.org
>>
>>
>>  Hi Susrutha,
>>
>> Sorry for the difficulty on getting things to run here.
>>
>> I have a custom system that packages things for me a bit differently. It
>> appears the default bin release doesn't include all the resources in the
>> the directory. You could download the src folder, and then copy each of the
>> resource directories from the subdirectory of the project into your
>> resource directory.
>>
>> This should get you around any of the errors you were receiving
>> originally, and allow you to have all the resources be accessible.
>>
>> apache-ctakes-3.2.0-src/ctakes-relation-extractor-res/src/main/resources/*
>> -> your resources directory
>> apache-ctakes-3.2.0-src/ctakes-smoking-status/src/main/resources/* ->
>> your resources directory
>> apache-ctakes-3.2.0-src/*/resources/* -> your resources directory
>>
>> Let me know if that works for you.
>>
>>
>>  [image: IMAT Solutions] <http://imatsolutions.com>
>>  Kim Ebert
>> Software Engineer
>> [image: Office:] 801.669.7342
>> kim.ebert@imatsolutions.com <greg.hubert@imatsolutions.com>
>>  On 11/25/2014 04:43 AM, Susrutha Gongalla wrote:
>>
>> Hello Kim,
>>
>> Thank you for your response.
>>
>> I have removed the resource jar files suggested by you and tried it out.
>> I am now facing the following error.
>>
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: org\apache\ctakes\dependency\parser\mo
>> dels\lemmatizer\dictionary-1.3.1.jar (The system cannot find the path
>> specified)
>>
>>  Could you please suggest if there is anything else I can try?
>>
>> Given below is the complete log of command prompt:
>>
>> C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0>java -cp
>> "C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/
>>
>> lib/*;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.
>> 0/resources/" -Dlog4j.configuration=
>> file:/C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/con
>> fig/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx3g org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmFrame
>> Nov 25, 2014 4:04:03 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
>> WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at
>> root 0
>> x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
>> log4j: reset attribute= "false".
>> log4j: Threshold ="null".
>> log4j: Level value for root is  [INFO].
>> log4j: root level set to INFO
>> log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender]
>> log4j: Parsing layout of class: "org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout"
>> log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss}
>> %5p %c{
>> 1} - %m%n].
>> log4j: Adding appender named [consoleAppender] to category [root].
>> 25 Nov 2014 16:05:42  INFO ClearNLPDependencyParserAE - using Morphy
>> analysis? t
>> rue
>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
>> of CAS
>> Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi
>> alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:83)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingE
>> ngine(UIMAFramework_impl.java:420)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(UIMAF
>> ramework.java:864)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.startProcessing(CpmPanel.java:573)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.access$000(CpmPanel.java:105)
>>         at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel$1.run(CpmPanel.java:713)
>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
>> Initializati
>> on of CAS Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg
>> ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1104)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProces
>> sors(CPEFactory.java:550)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java
>> :253)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.ja
>> va:127)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi
>> alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:75)
>>         ... 5 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
>> Initializat
>> ion of annotator class
>> "org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependenc
>> yParserAE" failed.  (Descriptor:
>> file:/C:/cTAKES_HOME/apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/c
>>
>> takes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.xml)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:252)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:156)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy
>> sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co
>> mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav
>> a:387)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java
>> :254)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy
>> sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co
>> mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:314)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav
>> a:425)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg
>> ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1088)
>>         ... 9 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
>>         at
>> org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.ini
>> tialize(ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.java:138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>> tializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:250)
>>         ... 24 more
>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>> org\apache\ctakes\dependency\parser\mo
>> dels\lemmatizer\dictionary-1.3.1.jar (The system cannot find the path
>> specified)
>>
>>         at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>         at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.FileLocator.getAsStream(FileLocator.j
>> ava:50)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.ini
>> tialize(ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.java:125)
>>         ... 25 more
>>
>>  Thank you in advance.
>>
>>  Regards,
>> Susrutha
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Kim Ebert <
>> kim.ebert@perfectsearchcorp.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Susrutha,
>>>
>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
>>>
>>>  I believe this is caused in some versions by having the resources in
>>> jar files. I found it effective to remove the resource jar files and rely
>>> upon the resources directory. So ctakes*-res-*.jar
>>>
>>> Let me know if that helps.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>>  [image: IMAT Solutions] <http://imatsolutions.com>
>>>  Kim Ebert
>>> Software Engineer
>>> [image: Office:] 801.669.7342
>>> kim.ebert@imatsolutions.com <greg.hubert@imatsolutions.com>
>>>   On 11/19/2014 03:44 AM, Susrutha Gongalla wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>  I have installed cTAKES 3.2.0 along with corresponding resources as
>>> per the instructions given on Apache website.
>>>
>>>  I get the following error when I run the runctakescpe.bat file
>>>
>>> C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0>java -cp
>>> "C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/
>>>
>>> lib/*;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/;C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.
>>> 0/resources/" -Dlog4j.configuration=
>>> file:/C:\cTAKES_HOME\apache-ctakes-3.2.0/con
>>> fig/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx3g org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmFrame
>>> Nov 19, 2014 1:38:47 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
>>> WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs
>>> at root 0
>>> x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
>>>
>>>  If I ignore this error and try to run the pipeline using test1.xml CPE
>>> descriptor (example given in the installation guide),
>>> I get an error caused due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
>>>
>>>  Given below is the cmd output:
>>>
>>> log4j: reset attribute= "false".
>>> log4j: Threshold ="null".
>>> log4j: Level value for root is  [INFO].
>>> log4j: root level set to INFO
>>> log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender]
>>> log4j: Parsing layout of class: "org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout"
>>> log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss}
>>> %5p %c{
>>> 1} - %m%n].
>>> log4j: Adding appender named [consoleAppender] to category [root].
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:35  INFO ClearNLPDependencyParserAE - using Morphy
>>> analysis? t
>>> rue
>>> Loading configuration.
>>> Loading feature templates.
>>> Loading lexica.
>>> Loading model:
>>>
>>> ................................................................................
>>> ........
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO TokenizerAnnotatorPTB - Initializing
>>> org.apache.ctake
>>> s.core.ae.TokenizerAnnotatorPTB
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator - Finite
>>> state mac
>>> hines loaded.
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextAnnotator - SCOPE ORDER: [1, 3]
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO NegationContextAnalyzer - initBoundaryData()
>>> called f
>>> or ContextInitializer
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO ContextAnnotator - SCOPE ORDER: [1, 3]
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO StatusContextAnalyzer - initBoundaryData()
>>> called for
>>>  ContextInitializer
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO SentenceDetector - Sentence detector model
>>> file: org/
>>> apache/ctakes/core/sentdetect/sd-med-model.zip
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO POSTagger - POS tagger model file:
>>> org/apache/ctakes/
>>> postagger/models/mayo-pos.zip
>>> 19 Nov 2014 13:39:52  INFO Chunker - Chunker model file:
>>> org/apache/ctakes/chunk
>>> er/models/chunker-model.zip
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
>>> of CAS
>>> Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi
>>> alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:83)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingE
>>> ngine(UIMAFramework_impl.java:420)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(UIMAF
>>> ramework.java:864)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.startProcessing(CpmPanel.java:573)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.access$000(CpmPanel.java:105)
>>>         at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel$1.run(CpmPanel.java:713)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
>>> Initializati
>>> on of CAS Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed.
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg
>>> ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1104)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProces
>>> sors(CPEFactory.java:550)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java
>>> :253)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.ja
>>> va:127)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initi
>>> alize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:75)
>>>         ... 5 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
>>>         at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.FileResourceImpl.load(FileResourceImp
>>> l.java:44)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.registerResource(R
>>> esourceManager_impl.java:603)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.initializeExternal
>>> Resources(ResourceManager_impl.java:442)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.Resource_ImplBase.initialize(Resource_ImplBa
>>> se.java:153)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.initializ
>>> e(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:157)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>>> tialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:123)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy
>>> sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co
>>> mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav
>>> a:387)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java
>>> :254)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>>> tASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>>> tializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.ini
>>> tialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Analy
>>> sisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Co
>>> mpositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:314)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.jav
>>> a:425)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceInteg
>>> ratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1088)
>>>         ... 9 more
>>>
>>>
>>>  I have followed everything as per the user installation guide.
>>> Can somebody please throw some light on what might be causing this error?
>>> I would greatly appreciate any help in this regard!
>>>
>>>  Thanks and Regards,
>>> Susrutha Gongalla
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message