ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: URI is not hierarchical exception from LvgCmdApiResourceImpl
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:03:27 GMT
Hi David,

I know that a few people have run into this issue. If it runs
successfully in one environment vs the other, you may want to check the
ordering of the libraries and resource directory in the classpath.

This can be solved by using the resources outside of the jar file. I'm
hoping this issue ends up being resolved at some point. I believe Pei
Chen has made a few fixes, but I don't think that was in the 3.2.0 release.

Thanks,

IMAT Solutions <http://imatsolutions.com>
Kim Ebert
Software Engineer