ctakes-user mailing list archives

From David Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE with ytex in ctakes 3.2.0
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:27:10 GMT
Ok. I just noticed that the typo is in that parameter. Instead of
CTAKES_HOME it should be $CTAKES_HOME. I get a little farther with that
(although still have to use my installed version of ant), but now get a
failure in the dbping: that it can't connect to a database. I don't have a
database running, so I assume that is to be expected. I was hoping I could
play with it without a database, but maybe that's not possible. I
appreciate the help. If you update that ant command line in the wiki page
to have $CTAKES_HOME instead of CTAKES_HOME it should work.

- Dave