ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Michelle Chen <mwc...@mit.edu>
Subject Re: NPE with ytex in ctakes 3.2.0
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:48:21 GMT
Hello,

I'm also trying to get YTex to work and run into the same problem whe
runnign the build-setup.xml file. I get the DBping error of "[java] Error:
Could not find or load main class org.apache.ctakes.ytext.tools.DBPing"

I have created a database called YTex, but was unsure if I set it up
correctly.

@David, Did you find a fix for this?

Thanks.

-------
Michelle Chen

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
B.S. '14, M.Eng. '15