ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Connell" <tim.oconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE with ytex in ctakes 3.2.0
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:56:52 GMT
If it helps any, I just did a fresh install of YTex using the new install
instructions and ytex patch (thanks, Vijay!) although I built it from the
3.2.1 version on subversion, not from the 3.2.0 tarball, and it's working
fine.

If you have svn and maven installed, you could try:

   -

   svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk
   -

   cd ctakes
   -

   mvn clean install -DskipTests

to build it.  the .zip and .tar.gz files will then be in
<build_root>/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-distribution/target

Cheers,
Tim