ctakes-user mailing list archives

From John Green <hephaestus.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change port for yTEX Semantic Similarity RESTful web service
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:59:10 GMT
Quick fix: edit ytexweb.sh under bin and change the java execution line to
something like

 java -cp ${CLASSPATH}
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:${CTAKES_HOME}/config/log4j.xml
-Dytex.conceptGraphName=umls -XX:MaxPermSize=1028m -Xmx2056m
org.eclipse.jetty.runner.Runner  --port 8000
${CTAKES_HOME}/desc/ctakes-ytex-web

with the key part being the --port parameter to the jetty runner.

Best,
JG