ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ctakes intro.. (boston?)
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:53:44 GMT
Regarding a larger meetup - We were thinking of sometime next month to
give sufficient notice.  Stay tuned..

We did have a short discussion on a collaborative effort to build a
simple application that takes in input streams data sources (public
forums, twitter, etc.), scaling up cTAKES to process them under the
BigTop/Hadoop ecosystem.  We'll create a Jira and Discuss thread on
dev@ to track it...

--Pei

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Chen, Pei
<Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Jay,
> A lot of us are in the longwood medical area, so perhaps we can meet up here first (PM
some date/times that may work for you)