ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ctakes not capturing all meds/rxnorm IDs
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:30:57 GMT
In the logs, do you see something like "Filtered out xyz"?
I think the default configuration has a OrangeBook Filter consumer
applied.  That is only RxNorm concepts that also exist in the
OrangeBook are returned.  I'm not sure if this is causing some of your
drugs to be missed, but worth taking out OrangeBook filter out to
confirm.
We should probably default all RxNorm to be returned and make the
OrangeBook filter optional in the future release.