ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bala Krishnan <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ctakes intro.. (boston?)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 01:45:49 GMT
Hi,

I am using cTakes for extracting information from unstructured clinical
narratives. I am working for an Indian based company that specializes in
EHR digitization. I am currently working on same problem you have
mentioned. Would be really helpful and beneficial, if we can use the power
of big data technologies and distribute the process.