ctakes-user mailing list archives

From EM Gladiators <emgladiat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes not capturing all meds/rxnorm IDs
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:17:20 GMT
Pei,  I am not seeing anything being filtered in the logs.  I checked both
the output in the terminal and also I set the log in the software to log
everything.  How do I go about suppressing the OrangeBook filter and use
only Rxnorm?  I'm still not sure the filtering is the problem, because
aspirin is also found in OrangeBook.  But, removing the OrgangeBook filter
would be a good place to start to see if it improves the medication name
recognition.

Thank you,

James