ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: verifying UMLS credentials in ctakes
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:10:06 GMT
I believe you would need to add the -D to the java command

java -cp
$UIMA_HOME/lib/*:$CTAKES_HOME/lib/*:$CTAKES_HOME/desc/:$CTAKES_HOME/resources/

*-Dctakes.umlsuser=jamesfoster -Dctakes.umlspw=*****
*-Dlog4j.configuration=file:$CTAKES_HOME/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M
-Xmx3g org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmFrame

Kim Ebert
1.801.669.7342
Perfect Search Corp
http://www.perfectsearchcorp.com/