ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bala Krishnan <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTAkes and UMLS license clarification
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:53:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response. We want to bundle cTakes with UMLS resources and
make it available for commercial packages. But in UMLS license agreement,
they have clearly mentioned it is available for non-commercial purpose and
available for individuals. Should I have to pay the cost for using UMLS for
commercial purpose ?

Regards,
Prasanna