ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Kirti Bhamare <kirti.bham...@zsassociates.com>
Subject Need help to build java pipeline to call ctakes
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:35:11 GMT
Hi all,
I am new to apache ctakes. I am able to run clinical pipeline using CVD. I want to automate
this process.
I want to build a java pipeline which will call analysis engine, process the input string(Input
Text may be medical note) and generate the XMI.
I searched a lot but not able to figure out how to use the API's?
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kirti

Notice: This message, including attachments, may be confidential or privileged. If you are
not the addressee, notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.