ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bala Krishnan <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to build java pipeline to call ctakes
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:47:22 GMT
Hi,

You can have a look at the cTakes developer install guide. For development,
you can use eclipse IDE and download the source from svn trunk and use it.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide

Regards,
Prasanna
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirti Bhamare <kirti.bhamare@zsassociates.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Subject: Need help to build java pipeline to call ctakes
To: "user@ctakes.apache.org" <user@ctakes.apache.org>

 Hi all,

I am new to apache ctakes. I am able to run clinical pipeline using CVD. I
want to automate this process.

I want to build a java pipeline which will call analysis engine, process
the input string(Input Text may be medical note) and generate the XMI.

I searched a lot but not able to figure out how to use the API’s?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kirti

*Notice: This message, including attachments, may be confidential or
privileged. If you are not the addressee, notify the sender immediately and
delete this email from your system. *