ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bates <jonrba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes Scalability Problem
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:50:11 GMT
Disclaimer: I'm not a developer, just a user.   To use DBConsumer, I had to
change "int" to "bigint" for the anno_base_id in the SQL tables to prevent
overflow in the annotation index.  Speed did increase marginally after the
change, but I don't understand how the change in datatype could have been
the cause...  Let us know how it works out!
-Jon