ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Raj <abhishe...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Subject Re: Need help to build java pipeline to call ctakes
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:55:18 GMT
*Run it with.
Assuming of course, you're working on Linux. If you're on windows, use the
.bat file to run CPE. When running CPE use the test_plaintext.xml
descriptor with suitable processing engine to process large number of
documents. Hope that helps. :)

Abhishek Raj,

Bachelor of Technology,3rd year,

Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.