ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Connolly <natalia.v.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Input file format for CPE?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:43:05 GMT
Thanks Tim.  This worked in the sense that it did not crash; however, the
output does not seem to have any actual annotations of diagnoses,
medications, etc.  The input text contains a number of such concepts that
had indeed been flagged by CVD; but when I grep for "concept" or "medfacts"
or "cui" in the CPE output there is nothing there.  Would you have any
suggestions for how to "synchronize" the outputs of CVD and CPE?  Both
scripts contain the -Dctakes.umlsuser/umlspw options, so both should have
access to UMLS.

Thank you,

Natalia