ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Fwd: UMLS integration with cTAKES 3.1​
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:34:44 GMT
Natalia,
That is strange.  It sounds like it isn't configured to use the right resource.
Could you double check the mappings, in particular: in your LookupDesc_Db.xml:
externalResourceKey="DbConnection" to ensure it's using the right resource that was added
in your DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB.xml?
If it still doesn't work, would you mind attaching the xml config files?

--Pei