ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Data interoperability problem.
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:30:18 GMT
I don’t know of any plans to export in those formats.
A contribution would be welcome.

-- James

From: Prasanna Bala [mailto:balkiprasanna1984@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:50 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Data interoperability problem.

Hi,

I have clarification in exchanging formats for various clinical data. I want to know if the
cTakes community is working on exporting the clinical data into HL7 compliant formats. As
we see, extracting useful information from the unstructured text is one problem. Another problem
is mapping the results and exporting them in standard formats such as C83, HL7. I started
to work on this lately. But still in the process of exploring different formats. I am looking
for some good resources for exporting clinical data in C83 formats. Can anybody tell me if
this is also in the scope of cTakes community ?If it not present, can we contribute as a part
of cTakes project. Your thoughts are welcome.
Regards,
Prasanna