ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject clinical element model
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:01:33 GMT
Hi,

I want to have clarifications on Clinical Element Models. Can anyone
explains me how the mapping takes places for various entity types ? When I
run the NER module and get the CEMs for various entities such as disease,
bodypart, signs-symptoms all the fields and attributes for the specific
entities is not mapped properly. Most of the elements are just null values
except for the ontology code, location and occurence of entity types. But
for eg: bodyside, bodylaterality for the disease attribute is null values.
Can anyone explains how the mapping takes places ? Is there any
architecture diagram present for this ? Also in cTakes source code, I want
to analyze the code for CEM models ? Can anyone give me suggestion for this
?

Regards,
Prasanna