ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Data interoperability problem.
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:49:35 GMT
Hi,

I have clarification in exchanging formats for various clinical data. I
want to know if the cTakes community is working on exporting the clinical
data into HL7 compliant formats. As we see, extracting useful information
from the unstructured text is one problem. Another problem is mapping the
results and exporting them in standard formats such as C83, HL7. I started
to work on this lately. But still in the process of exploring different
formats. I am looking for some good resources for exporting clinical data
in C83 formats. Can anybody tell me if this is also in the scope of cTakes
community ?If it not present, can we contribute as a part of cTakes
project. Your thoughts are welcome.
Regards,
Prasanna