ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Raj <abhishe...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Subject Re: Cannot load AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:38:34 GMT
Hey! Thanks a lot for the reply. That totally worked. However, I have run
into another problem now. After loading the
"AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml", when I try to run the it on some
text sample I get an error saying

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException .  More
> detailed information is in the log file

I have attached the log in the attachments. Please do have a look. Any help
will be appreciated.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

>  Abhishek,
>
> Have you tried some of the suggestions from this thread:
>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201304.mbox/%3CCD84AD35.169BD%25mcoarr%40mitre.org%3E

file:/home/gamerboy/apache-ctakes-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT/desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml)