ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Raj <abhishe...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Subject Cannot load AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:15:54 GMT
Hello I installed ctakes following
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+Installation and
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide
. After installation I ran the CVD for annotation purpose. When I try to
load the AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml I get error saying

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Initialization of annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator"
failed.  (Descriptor:
file:/home/gamerboy/apache-ctakes-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT/desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml)

I am behind a proxy network. Not sure this could be the reason though.