ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Raj <abhishe...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Cannot load AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:42:54 GMT
Found a fix. Will post it here in case it helps someone. When using
ctakes-3.1.2, load the AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml from "
CTAKES_HOME/desc/ytex-uima/desc/analysis_engine/
AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml" and not from the usual "
CTAKES_HOME/desc/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/analysis_engine/
AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml" as given here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/User%27s+Guide>.

However strangely,
"ytex-uima/desc/analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml"
produced even less annotations than "
ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/analysis_engine/
AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml".
I expected ytex-specific AE to produce better results. But clearly that's
not the case.