ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Raj <abhishe...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Subject AnalysisEngineProcessException while trying to run UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:13:44 GMT
Hello. I installed ctakes 3.1.1 and have been trying to annotate a sample
text using UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.xml analysis engine. It loads fine
in the CVD, but when I try to run it after loading I get an error saying

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation" used in
Java code,  but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

Many other analysis engine give similar error when running. I've attached
the log file for reference. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!