ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: AnalysisEngineProcessException while trying to run UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:09:27 GMT
Abhishek,
See:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201403.mbox/%3CCAPqz87oUZ=hPzc_Fo_ZLaEf3PVQcm9xSYuMs15iyMgapsxX9gg@mail.gmail.com%3E
or
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3CSNT148-W181FB1FB296A4092524685AEF80@phx.gbl%3E

This is normally already included if you’re using one of the default pipelines (note that
if you use a primitive directly, it may not produce any results as it may have prereq dependencies.
 For example, Dictionary Lookup will depend on Sentence, Tokenizer, POSTagger and Chunker,
etc.)

From: Abhishek Raj [mailto:abhishekrm@iitrpr.ac.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:14 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: AnalysisEngineProcessException while trying to run UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator

Hello. I installed ctakes 3.1.1 and have been trying to annotate a sample text using UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.xml
analysis engine. It loads fine in the CVD, but when I try to run it after loading I get an
error saying
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type "org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation"
used in Java code,  but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

Many other analysis engine give similar error when running. I've attached the log file for
reference. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!