ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Clarification in CEM model
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:25:24 GMT
Hi Prasanna,
I don’t think any of the current Annotators populate bodyLaterality or bodySide.
The current relation-extractor should populate bodyLocation though...
--Pei

From: Prasanna Bala [mailto:balkiprasanna1984@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 5:42 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Clarification in CEM model

Hi,

I have certain clarification for running CEM model for UMLS entities such as disease, body
part, anatomical classification. When I run the entities such as "right ear" for testing purpose,
I am able to get the ear classified as bodypart. But when I look at the CEM model for anatomical
classification, I am not able to get the bodyLaterality, bodyLocation or bodySide field filled
as "right".  All the fields in CEM model is filled as "null". Can somebody tell me how to
solve this problem ?

Regards,
Prasanna