ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API for running ctakes programatically
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:56:43 GMT
A Groovy script has been mentioned on the developers list that illustrates how to use uimaFIT
to compose and run a cTAKES pipeline. [1]

I do not know if these scripts are only in SVN or if they are (planned to) be part of a release
or of some documentation.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201312.mbox/%3C996FC801C05DF64A84246A106FACACD021A0DA@MSGPEXCHA08A.mfad.mfroot.org%3E

On 18.06.2014, at 07:33, Abhishek Raj <abhishekrm@iitrpr.ac.in> wrote:

> Hello. I have been looking for a way to run ctakes programatically to annotate large
number of documents and extract those annotations. I haven't come across any docs so far which
explains how to do that. If someone could throw some light on this issue, it'd be great. Thanks!
:)