ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: clinical element model
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:47:13 GMT
The code for filling in the is in the ctakes-template-filler module
Try using the AggregateTemplateFiller.xml annotator from that module.

There is an related issue that has been fixed in trunk and will be in the next release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-288
“Severity not set for DiseaseDisorderMention”

The logic/models for determining the value of some of the elements have not been implemented
yet.

-- James

From: Prasanna Bala [mailto:balkiprasanna1984@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 4:02 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: clinical element model

Hi,

I want to have clarifications on Clinical Element Models. Can anyone explains me how the mapping
takes places for various entity types ? When I run the NER module and get the CEMs for various
entities such as disease, bodypart, signs-symptoms all the fields and attributes for the specific
entities is not mapped properly. Most of the elements are just null values except for the
ontology code, location and occurence of entity types. But for eg: bodyside, bodylaterality
for the disease attribute is null values. Can anyone explains how the mapping takes places
? Is there any architecture diagram present for this ? Also in cTakes source code, I want
to analyze the code for CEM models ? Can anyone give me suggestion for this ?

Regards,
Prasanna