ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES API documentation
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 15:55:17 GMT
Yes Pei, thanks, though now that I see it I'm not as sure that it will be useful to Maha and
Xiayuan.
Tim

On 05/02/2014 11:17 AM, Pei Chen wrote:
Tim,
Do you mean:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.1.1/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml
?

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Miller, Timothy <Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>>
wrote:
Another resource that may be more useful for many use cases is the type
system documentation. I seem to have lost that link -- can anyone please
chime in with it?

--
Tim Miller
Instructor

--
Tim Miller
Instructor
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
timothy.miller@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:timothy.miller@childrens.harvard.edu>
617-919-1223