ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Richard A. [USA]" <lee_rich...@bah.com>
Subject ctakes 3.1.2 produces no medical annotations for me
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 20:58:06 GMT
Hi, folks.

I’ve been trying to use the new cTAKES 3.1.2 with ytex, using the AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml
AE under ctakes-ytex-uima, and so far it’s not been producing the numerous medical annotations
(eg DiseaseDisorderMention) that I was getting on the same documents with cTAKES 3.1.1. Attached
screenshot will hopefully make this clear.

I did use MetamorphoSys to set up the UMLS tables, and then the ytex script to populate its
schema, and I now have ytex tables with hundreds of thousands of entries.

I’ve upped the logging level in the hopes the log file would provide a clue, and the only
thing I’m seeing is a lot of “DEBUG [FirstTokenPermutationImpl] Window size of 8 exceeds
the max permutation level of 7.”; that number varies from 8 to 12.

Would that explain the problem? If so, how do I fix it? If not, how do I find the problem?
Thanks.