ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to add a new module
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 17:52:51 GMT
Michal,
Did you add the new child module to the root pom.xml?
I thought in Eclipse- if you add in a new child maven module, it should
automatically add it to your workspace.  But if not, I think there is an
Import option > Import > Materialize maven project or something along those
lines.

Note: Keep in mind that this approach- you would need to modify the root
pom.xml.  This is probably useful if you need to modify and rebuild cTAKES
code since you are treating the  new module as part of the cTAKES bundle..
 But if you plan to just extend cTAKES as a dependency, then perhaps a new
project that references cTAKES as a dependency may also be an option?

--Pei