ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Ramprasad Reddy <ramprasadredd...@gmail.com>
Subject Help need to integrate UMLS2013AB dictionary
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 21:20:23 GMT
Hello,

Good evening.

I have been to trying add latest UMLS2013AB data to resources similar to
UMLS2011AB. I tried to follow the instructions in the following locations:

   - https://cabig-kc.nci.nih.gov/Vocab/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=423
   -
   https://cabig-kc.nci.nih.gov/Vocab/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=80&start=20#p1459

I already extracted the data from UMLS website and created the pipe
delimited text as well.

But looks like there is a change in the way tokenization(there is no
hypenated.txt) is handled.

I am facing a no main class error while running
CreateLuceneIndexFromDelimitedFile.java, and also looking for help in
creating steps to create 'umls.data' and 'umls.backup' files similar to
umls2011ab in HSQLDB

Sharing any resources or steps to do would be very helpful.

Thank you,

RP.