ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Anirban Chakraborti <chakraborti.anir...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between Refsem Class and TextSem class
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 15:29:41 GMT
thanks James,

Now
1. I should be able to view refsem annotations via
AggregatePlaintextprocessUMLS.xml if I change the script to output
refsem.element . Cant I? or do I have to call some another analysis engine.

2. For a line like " Metronidazole 500 mg p.o. q.8h." , the textsem picks
up the medication and refers to its ontology concept( RXNOM code) but is
not able to show dosage and frequency. What should be done. Would refem be
more useful.

3. Use case for each function , if available would have been great. are
there any.

Anir