ctakes-user mailing list archives

From <Michal.Iglew...@uqo.ca>
Subject RE: How to add a new module
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 02:33:02 GMT
Thank you very much Pei,

I added a new child maven module and it works well.

Michal

De : Pei Chen [mailto:chenpei@apache.org]
Envoyé : May-12-14 1:53 PM
À : user@ctakes.apache.org
Objet : Re: How to add a new module

Michal,
Did you add the new child module to the root pom.xml?
I thought in Eclipse- if you add in a new child maven module, it should automatically add
it to your workspace.  But if not, I think there is an Import option > Import > Materialize
maven project or something along those lines.

Note: Keep in mind that this approach- you would need to modify the root pom.xml.  This is
probably useful if you need to modify and rebuild cTAKES code since you are treating the
new module as part of the cTAKES bundle..  But if you plan to just extend cTAKES as a dependency,
then perhaps a new project that references cTAKES as a dependency may also be an option?

--Pei

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM, <Michal.Iglewski@uqo.ca<mailto:Michal.Iglewski@uqo.ca>>