ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Help need to integrate UMLS2013AB dictionary
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 15:12:14 GMT
Just an FYI:
There are updated tools/scripts[1] that will format/load Sean’s new faster dictionary-lookup
module.
[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/dictionarytool/

--Pei

From: Masanz, James J. [mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu]
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 12:31 PM
To: 'user@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Help need to integrate UMLS2013AB dictionary

The tokenizer that used a file of hyphenated words was replaced with a tokenizer that implements
the Penn Treebank tokenization rules (TokenizerPTB.java) a while back.
So as long as you used a recent copy of CreateLuceneIndexFromDelimitedFile which references
TokenizerPTB instead of just Tokenizer, you can ignore the part about a hypenated.txt file.
-- James