ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES Information Extraction
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 13:48:03 GMT
I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is currently any module
for extracting body laterality or alleviating factor. There are modules for location_of(problem,
anatomical_site) and degree_of(severity, problem). There are a lot of placeholders in the
typesystem that can be used by future systems or by site-specific systems, e.g., if you wanted
to write your own laterality extracting code.

Tim