ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES API documentation
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 16:17:02 GMT
Instead of using the AggregateUMLS engine, use AggregateTemplateFiller.xml (under ctakes-template-filler)

That engines does UMLS dictionary lookup and relation extraction etc and then runs the TemplateFillerAnnotator.

Hope that helps
-- James

From: Anirban Chakraborti [mailto:chakraborti.anirban@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 10:21 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES API documentation

Timothy,

To create CEMs I understand I will need the template filler API. which API to use. Also there
is no associated documentation.

I know to annotate UMLS concepts I have to use AggegrateUMLS engine. Now should I save the
output in xml and run the template filler to get CEMS.

Please guide

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Miller, Timothy <Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>>