ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Tamzidur Rahman <u5184...@anu.edu.au>
Subject RE: cTAKES Information Extraction
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 14:15:42 GMT
Thanks for the clarification Timothy. We could live without some features, however somethings
such as date, dose, even locationOf are required for our project.

As of right now locationOf or degreeOf are not related to Identified Annotations by the relation
extractor, which was what I expected as results from this key note.

https://uima.apache.org/downloads/gscl2013/keynote_ctakes.pdf page 68

a smaller link:

http://i.imgur.com/Gs3lYyS.png

________________________________
From: Anirban Chakraborti <chakraborti.anirban@googlemail.com>
Sent: Monday, 12 May 2014 12:00 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES Information Extraction

that's the desired output. What were you anticipating.

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Tamzidur Rahman <u5184041@anu.edu.au<mailto:u5184041@anu.edu.au>>
wrote:

I have used ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml
for this.

Without UMLS:

http://i.imgur.com/TWg1kzG.png

With UMLS: