ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Tamzidur Rahman <u5184...@anu.edu.au>
Subject RE: cTAKES Information Extraction
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 13:00:18 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

I haven't created any custom AEs, I've only used the default AE found in the vanilla install.

The AEs I've used:

ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml

ctakes-relation-extractor/desc/analysis_engine/RelationExtractorAggregate

ctakes-template-filler/desc/analysis_engine/AggregateTemplateFiller

________________________________
From: Anirban Chakraborti <chakraborti.anirban@googlemail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 11 May 2014 10:51 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES Information Extraction

Tam,

What AE engines are you using. There might be an issue there.

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Tamzidur Rahman <u5184041@anu.edu.au<mailto:u5184041@anu.edu.au>>
wrote:
Hi,

I've been working on a project which uses cTAKES annotations for a search algorithm in a database.
What we would like to extract is information such as body Laterality, alleviating Factor,
etc.
We've been using cTAKES CVD with various AE but we seem to be mostly producing annotations
with no information. I have used an working sample from a keynote on cTAKES as evidence of
this problem.

Working sample
    https://uima.apache.org/downloads/gscl2013/keynote_ctakes.pdf page 68

Running with sample input