ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: ICD9 code resolving..
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 05:23:39 GMT
The National Library of Medicine provides tables with the UMLS CUI and the native ontology
code (e.g. ICD, LOINC, etc.). You can download the UMLS tables from the NLM website and then
use them for the SNOMED – ICD mapping.

Hope this helps.
--Guergana

From: Prasanna Bala [mailto:balkiprasanna1984@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:32 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ICD9 code resolving..

Hi,

Can you please suggest me some ideas how can we go for UMLS concept id to ICD10 tagging ?
For eg: when I run the UMLS module for the disease "Diabetic nephropathy", I am getting the
CUI id as "C0011881" for Tui T047. How can I match the ICD10 tagging for this ? If someone
can give me ideas for simple mapping from then I can for it. Also I get SNOMED code for "diabetic
nepropathy" I searched for both query in SNOMED CT browser. But I also need to relate with
ICD10 tagging. I am new to this tagging. So I need some help on this. Thanks for response.
Regards,
Prasanna.

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Savova, Guergana <Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu>>