ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTakes eclipse compile problem...
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:33:52 GMT
Prasanna,
If this is running within Eclipse IDE, within the
ctakes-dictionary-lookup/pom.xml, there is a goal to automatically download
and unpack the resources from maven central for you.
the rx_norm folder/files should have been unpacked.  If they are missing,
this process most likely did not complete successfully (it does take time
for the several hundred MB).  You can try to manually invoke it again via
project>run-as>maven>compile or similar or from the command line mvn clean
compile and refresh your work space.
Perhaps, there may be a better place to place these files other than
target.  Open to ideas..

<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>unpack-dependencies</id>
<phase>process-resources</phase>
<goals>
<goal>unpack-dependencies</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<includeArtifactIds>ctakes-resources-umls2011ab</includeArtifactIds>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/classes</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>